The General Affairs Specialist will process and verify all invoices and transactions, process account payable, maintain accurate inventory of supplies, support budgeting for General Administrative expenses, interface with facility vendors as required, prepare reports and provide backup support for front desk reception.
- Site administration including accounts payable, supplies inventory, invoice review and filing, General Affairs expenses and reception support.
- Administer vehicle insurance requirements.
- Assist and administer travel requirements and processes.
- Support the GA Manager with budget and reporting.
- Support Assistant GA Manager with building-related requirements such as maintenance requests.
- Provide backup for reception function; including greet and intake of visitors, process visitor I.D. Badges Meeting and/or conference room preparation and coffee production and supply replenishment for cafeteria and/or conference room(s), receive packages, interface with vendors and file mail.
- Survey, record and order office supplies; maintain accurate inventory of supplies.
- Support Event Planning.
- Monitor budget requirements and report out to GA Manager accordingly.
- Assist in building audits.
- Support with Asset Management issues.
- SAP, MS (Excel, PPT and Outlook).
- Office Administration
- Reporting, including budget reporting and support.
- Some lifting required (0-25 lbs).
-Understanding and knowledge of accounts payable, invoicing, inventory management procedures and front desk operation.
-Minimum 3+ years office responsibilities in related field
-Bachelor Degree preferred
To apply click here.