Objective: Test the system to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
- Research and analyze the automotive technology trends.
- Attend technical conferences/meetings to search the new technology.
- Review and update appropriate documentation for IOP as new emerging technology applications are implemented.
- Identify production requirement or performance issues and negotiate with core design team for resolution.
- FTS/Elisys Protocol Analyzer knowledge is a must
- Communicate effectively with core design team to improve overall system performance.
- Prepare the technical evaluation and proposals for engineering change.
- Responsible for communication with customer on design definition.
- Creation of system test plans based on specifications and standards.
- Analyze the test results.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science preferred, but not required
- At least 2 years of experience in testing BT/Wireless/Apps etc.
Please click here to apply