Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer and server systems.
- MS windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 OS operation.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor nserver to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in the Computer Science or Management Information System and experience with the Information Technology field.
- Must have the ability to solve technical and operation problems, showing a high level of customer service and project management skills.
- Extensive internet/intranet and LAN knowledge.
- Experience in Server/System Administration.
- Experience in Exchange Serve install, modify, security, spam, Administration.
- Extensive experience using Windows Active Directory environments and clustering environments.
- Coordinate and manage third party IT vendor / supplier relationships.
- Must have knowledge of the software and hardware in which the applications are being developed (HP UNIX OS, HP Servers & SAN).
Please click here to apply.