Objective: Develop lowest costed Bill of Materials
Key Responsibilities -
Provide cost estimates for new program sourcing; validate target pricing.
Work with commodity managers & Eng. To develop lowest cost BOM
Collaborative Working Relationships Suppliers, Purchasing, Engineering, Sales, PM, potential the customer.
Regions Global. Mainly NA, MX and Korea
- Understand global supply base for product or commodity
- Track and manage Forward Bill of Materials per product
- Track and manage cost reduction activities
- Develop cost models for key components and benchmark globally
- Minimum 8 years' experience in related field
- Educational Requirement BS in Supply chain management, Engineering, Business, Finance or related field
- Ability to estimate and create BOM
- Work with engineering on technical items
- Strong relationship builder
- Detailed oriented with ability to communicate effectively
- Travel Requirements 40% travel domestic and international
Competencies Computer skills Microsoft office
Benchmarking competition and supply base
Click here to apply.