The candidate will exhibit in-depth RIL (Radio Interface Layer) software design and coding skills and experience for next generation automotive infotainment (connected car technology). The candidate will be engaged in entire software design phase including requirement review, software design review, writing detail design specification, coding, creating test plan and test cases, intensive design level unit testing and vehicle quality events, field testing, on-site customer support as well. The candidate must have in-depth wireless software design and coding skills, excellent communication skills, project management skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with customers effectively.
- Engage in all stage of software design and implementation activities for RIL (Android and Linux platform) SW.
- Device certification activities.
- Participate in design review and code inspection meeting
- Participate in vehicle quality events.
- Creation of software requirement, design documents.
- Creation of system test plans based on specifications and standards
- Define test cases and conduct designer level and product level testing.
- Manage small projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating and follow through
- Works with the customer to further define requirements and to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively with customers to improve overall system performance
- Responsible for communication with customer on design definition
- Responsible for project management and project review with customers
- A minimum 3 years of hands-on Java/J2EE, Java script, C, C++ programming experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience in Android or Linux OS environments.
- Must have software design and coding experience at least one area from the following domains. Telematics, Modem Radio Interface Layer (RIL) SW, smart phone SW.
- Must be familiar with wireless monitoring tools such as QXDM, and wireless equipment such as R&S's CMW-500, Anite, Anritsu MD-8475A etc
- Experience in wireless modem or smartphone devices certification in association with CDMA, EVDO, 4GLTE, HSPA etc
- Strong hands-on skills on Software debugging.
- Should be familiar with software version control tools.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication and customer facing skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in developing automotive multimedia/infotainment software highly desired
- Experience with Android, iOS, Linux platform based SW development
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, Eclipse IDE
- Project management and presentation skills.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics/Electrical Engineering
Please click here to apply