NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED
To support site facilities management and security at the Plymouth, MI R&D and warehouse locations.
- Outline safe and secure operational procedures which identify and take into account of all relevant hazards.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Advise on policy changes and ensure enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Health, Safety and Security Management.
- Maintain records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements.
- Complete initial investigations on incidents and accidents, (beyond the security report).
- Stay current with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health, Safety and Security legislation.
- Produce management reports, newsletters and bulletins.
- Conduct project planning as needed.
- Execute hard and soft services including vendor contracts, security, building maintenance.
- Uphold employee safety and security.
- Ensure site is secure.
- Develop and deliver all required training to employees including health and safety, building security, environmental and policies and procedures.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with Site Managers and personnel, Health & Safety Specialist, General Affairs Administrator.
- Preferably 10 years or more of work experience in the related field.
- Five or more years of experience with technical training experience and or Facilities experience.
- Has 2 years or more of working knowledge of security systems and/or card access systems.
- Demonstrate to be highly proficient with compute technologies including but not limited to Windows and XP Operating systems, computer networking with the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- B.S. in Facility Management or Construction Management/Technology from an accredited college or University and five to seven years of related experience or Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year technical school with seven to twelve years of related work or industry experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible in working hours and conditions.
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations and standards.
- Understanding of environmental requirements.
- Strong knowledge of company and departmental policy and procedures.
- Ability to make decisions without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and command attributes.
- Security Protocol
- Project/Facility Management
- Working knowledge of procurement and negotiation and management of external contracts
- Previous experience of managing facilities
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Building Security and Safety
- Maintain card access system and provide management of key areas of security/facilities.
- Travel to and from the warehouse
- Systematic Thinking
- Prompt Response
- Safety/risk management
TO APPLY click here