NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED
The Junior Program Manager is responsible for coordinating with other departments to launch programs on-time and assist to conclusion of the program. Resolve issues including changes to product, quality issues using problem solving tools and to manage project cost while communicating financial impacts of program direction to all stake holders.
- Act as the business leader responsible for Programs/Projects from inception to the conclusion of the program.
- Coordinate with other departments or members in the organization to achieve specified goals/key deliverables. (Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Finance, Quality and production)
- Develop and maintain program timing plan with all key milestones
- Track all open issues, conduct review meetings internal and external with customers, mitigating risks or resolve issues where possible.
- Communicate changes to all stake holders, collect and present cost for changes to the customer and internal teams.
- Build rapport and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Take full responsibility in leading the organization to launch program.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Sales & Customer
- Create timing plans, own timing and deliverables.
- Track and manage open issues
- Communication between stakeholders.
- Automotive OEM, PM, Manufacturing, purchasing, Quality (APQP) or sales is beneficial
- Strategic Planning
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer (Microsoft office suite, Project, Internet based systems)
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Achieving timing milestones
- Need to be able to travel within USA, to Mexico, South America and Asia
- Korean or Portuguese is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Time management
TO APPLY click here