NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED
Collaborate to develop autonomous vehicle advanced engineering projects.
1. Strong contributions to autonomous vehicle development project team
- Design and develop software for intelligent vehicles, for subsystems ranging across decision logic, sensor integration, maps, and V2X signals.
- Develop code using Matlab/Simulink, unit test/debug using MIL simulation, transfer code to prototype vehicle environment, optimize and tune software parameters to meet prototype vehicle performance requirements.
- Pursue innovative software solutions to provide optimized solutions to complex problems with focus on computational efficiency.
- Work to meet project objectives on time and within budget.
- Create design documents and other project documentation to support your work.
- Participate in development of new concepts and project ideas to advance Mobis AV capabilities.
2. Develop expertise and state of the art knowledge in AV algorithms and techniques.
- Track regional intelligence and developments in field of expertise.
- Engage in strategic regional activities (workshops, conferences, etc).
- Interact with other professionals/experts in the field.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Collaborate with regional experts, associations, and agencies regarding autonomous, connected, and new ADAS technologies.
- New software development for research project teams
- Develop departmental software expertise and knowledge
- Grow personal knowledge related to autonomous driving systems
- Develop expertise and state of the art knowledge in domain of autonomous driving systems.
- 3+ years preferred, but strong candidates with less experience will be considered.
- Software development experience with:
- Advanced engineering and/or research and development experience
- Exposure to simulation and system analysis
- Required: BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience with research or advanced engineering projects
- Automotive experience a plus
- AutoSAR knowledge and experience a plus
- Autonomous vehicle or active safety technology development a plus
- Competent with either C++, Java, or Model Based Development in Matlab/Simulink
- Understanding of software/systems engineering for complex systems
- Logical approach to troubleshooting and debugging
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Experience with autonomous vehicles
- Experience developing and testing logic in simulation and vehicle environments
- Competent with object oriented design using C++, Java, or Python
- Experience developing applications using AutoSAR
- Experience developing Ethernet communications modules
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Ability to work effectively in a global R&D project team
- Self-motivated, organized and able to multitask across various project activities
- Productivity and collaboration within team
- Attention to detail, timing, and safety
- Up to 5% for business trips, domestic and abroad
- Ability to engage and support project teammates ranging from experienced engineers to new college graduates.
- Systematic thinking, understanding interconnections of complicated systems
- Understanding/Sense of International affairs
- Flexibility/Adaptability for changes in work environment challenges
TO APPLY click here