NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED
Lead researcher for autonomous vehicle advanced engineering projects.
1. Provide technical leadership for autonomous vehicle development project team
- Identify, delegate, and track project tasks of project team members.
- Support technical development of junior members of team.
- Provide single point of contact to management for status and reporting.
- Coordinate team-level decisions for unexpected challenges and changes.
2. Execute research projects
- Work to meet research project objectives on time and within budget.
- Provide effective technical/project leadership to guide and motivate team.
- Create final project reports and ensure necessary documentation is captured.
3. Propose and plan new projects to advance AV technology toward goals
- Participate in development of new concepts and project ideas to advance Mobis AV capabilities.
- Review and refine ideas from other members of department.
- Formulate effective project plans to achieve useful results towards new concepts and ideas.
- Collaborate to budget and plan project resources.
4. Develop expertise and state of the art knowledge in modern (CNNs) and traditional (classifiers and planners) AI algorithms and techniques.
- Track regional intelligence and developments in field of expertise.
- Engage in strategic regional activities (workshops, conferences, etc).
- Interact with other professionals/experts in the field.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Collaborate with regional experts, associations, and agencies regarding autonomous, connected, and new ADAS technologies.
- Propose and plan new projects to advance AV technology toward goals.
- Provide technical leadership for research project teams.
- Execute research projects.
- Develop expertise and state of the art knowledge in domain of Autonomy/Systems/Robotics.
- 8 - 10 years of engineering experience with:
- R&D project lead experience
- Automotive research & development experience
- Advanced engineering focus
- Autonomous vehicle development experience
- Simulation and system analysis experience
- Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- PhD a plus
- Research or advanced engineering project lead.
- Contracting with external research partners/services.
- Active Safety or autonomous vehicle technology development.
- Project planning and execution
- Technical team leadership
- Research and development / advanced engineering
- Innovation and Creativity
- Documenting Intellectual property
- International teamwork and coordination
- Vehicle chassis systems knowledge
- Development environments (vehicle and simulation)
- Robotics/mechatronics/controls/perception knowledge
- C++ and Model based development (Matlab/Simulink)
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Execution of advanced R&D projects.
- Effective relations with AV colleagues in Korea.
- Productivity and Moral of project team.
- Effective utilization of resources.
- Successful demonstrations/reports of projects to management.
- Safe operations with no accidents.
- 4 - 8% for business trips, domestic and abroad.
- Understanding/Sense of International affairs.
- Systematic thinking, Understanding interconnections of complicated systems, ability to Model systems for predicting outcomes.
- Flexibility/Adaptability for changes in work environment challenges.
- Organizing top level tasks for others.
TO APPLY click here