The purpose of the rotational internship program provides students a diverse learning experience within MOBIS. This program allows the student to experience multiple departments, develop their engineering skills, and determine where in the organization the prospective employee will contribute most.
To educate a rotational intern into common/high-quality software testing practices and ideas, and to apply these items to real-world practical testing on our current HKMC projects within MTCA-TD.
- Executes test cases, checklists, regression testing, completes creative free testing, and documents results as directed by the Test Lead
- Performs engineering hardware/software test bench setup and assists with Preventative Equipment Maintenance (PEM) checks
- Participates in the development and validation of new methods
- Supports the Laboratory engineering teams by performing both software and hardware related tasks
- Assists in environmental reliability testing tasks (Thermal Shock, Vibration/Power Cycling)
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Test Lead
- Technical Lead
- Test Case Development and Execution
- Hardware/Software Set-Up
- Automation Script Development (if applicable)
- 0-2 years (current enrolled in University)
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor Degree program (i.e., Engineering or Computer Science) at an accredited college/university.
- Completed sophomore year in an Engineering degree program.
- Be in good academic standing with their university (grade point average of 3.0 or better is preferred).
- Master Degree students are ineligible for this program.
- Software Programming
- Test and Validation of electrical products
- Advanced Problem Solving
- Excellent Communication
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Successfully executes and completes test cases for MTCA-TD projects
- Ability to multi-task projects assigned with 100% completion on-time
- Report at end of internship to MTCA-TD Group and Manager
- Problem solving
- Test and Development "mindset"
TO APPY click here