No Third Party Resumes Accepted.
The successful candidate will be the North America technical expert for applying Mobis radars to advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and automated driving features. The ideal candidate has education, knowledge, and experience with radars for ADAS, is a self-starter, and holds others accountable to meet commitments.
- Use your deep technical knowledge of automotive radars to answer OEM technical questions and support their evaluation and integration efforts
- Support Mobis' local advanced engineering team integrating radars into ADAS software and systems
- Support sales efforts, including preparing customer technical presentations
- Support customer radar evaluations in laboratory and vehicle settings
- Track internal and customer issues, document and communicate solutions, and coordinate communications with Mobis experts
- Lead/perform radar installation, calibration, and checkout in preparation for internal and customer testing
- Support internal and customer bench and vehicle testing
- Identify, document, and report anomalies and performance issues found during testing
- Troubleshoot problems using tools such as CANalyzer, CANape, and Matlab
- Responsible for evaluating customer specifications and capturing the radar and feature requirements, and defining test plans to evaluate the requirements
- Knowledge and ability to support / lead various design and release activities such as DFMEA and DVP&R.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with the local advanced engineering team
- Work with the Korean team to gain understanding and get questions answered
- Technical support for the sales department radar promotions to OEMs, and provide technical support post-sale to customers using the radars
- 3+ years of automotive radar experience
- B.S. degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Experience with radar based ADAS systems, such as Adaptive Cruise Control, and Autonomous Emergency Braking.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global partners, particularly Asia.
- Ability to utilize CAN tools (CANape, CANoe, etc.) and other test equipment
- Comfortable with test activities in vehicles on public roads and at test tracks.
- Experience in systems, applications, and requirements engineering
- Good understanding of vehicle architecture and driver assistance Interfaces.
- Good understanding of vehicle/ECU communication protocols
- Enjoys troubleshooting in the vehicle or bench
- Capable to work independently in an organized and structured fashion with strong analytical skills
- Understand integration of total vehicle sensors to be used in full vehicle decision making.
- Understand cyber security challenges for automotive sensors.
- Deep technical knowledge of automotive radars sufficient to answer typical performance, communications, and vehicle integration questions
- Basic software, electronics, vehicle communication knowledge, such as CAN, Ethernet, and OBDII
- Valid US driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Good verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- 2 or more years' experience with vehicle system tests and release procedures in an automotive function.
- 2 or more years' experience in systems / requirements engineering
- Travel up to 30% of the time, including working onsite at local & non-local OEMs, plus domestic and international travel for training and coordination
- Achievement, Monitoring & Feedback, Product & Process Understanding
- Problem Solving, Project Management
TO APPLY click here