To provide support for the General Affairs and Facilities Department, MTCA
1. Facility Support
- Provide general administration assistance and support.
- Assist in the enforcement of facility contract management
- Assist in updating budget forecasting
- Assist in the review and update of the facilities 5-year deferred maintenance plan.
- Assist in the coordination of construction, renovation and special projects approved for the facility.
- Assist in the overseeing of all maintenance of the site including plumbing, HVAC, electrical and special services.
2. Support facility Building and Event Setup
- Assist with setup/teardown of facilities for meetings, conference rooms, events, etc.
- Assist in the coordination and overseeing of special meetings.
3. Inventory Control
- Assist in the collection, analyzation and preparation of operational data.
- Assist in the General Affairs inventory program including recycling and destruction of products as required.
- Identify areas for process improvement
- Assist in the safety conditioning and training of all employees, visitors and contractors.
- Understand and utilize all applicable codes, regulations and company directives.
- Understand and assist in the upkeep of required MIOSHA and OSHA regulations.
- Assist in the security of the facility.
- Assist in the preparation for the arrival of new hires every week.
- Perform other administrative duties and business management tasks as assigned.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with the General Affairs Team and all departments as required.
- Supporting GA department by daily inspections, inventory control, site security tracking and safety protocol.
- 2+ Years Facility, maintenance and/or business management responsibilities in related area through education or prior training.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university studying facility management, planning, building or construction management.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Understanding and/or experience in safety.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and experienced producing high quality work in short periods of time.
- Effective in Multi-tasking
- Good customer relationship skills
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Timely completion of tasks
- Follow proper procedures
- Approachable individual with a professional manner
- Methodical in approach to tasks.
- High work ethics
- Effective time manager with the ability to multi task.
- Can communicate effectively with all types of customers and employees.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
TO APPLY click here