Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Maintain the computer networking system in an office environment by tracking server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Training computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Manage the IT asset and IT accessories
- Have a working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN and WAN to troubleshoot and address server issues
- Maintain the windows and Linux server
- Maintain the AD, GP, Virtual Machine. Vmware
- Maintain the Servers
- Write regular reports to IT Manager
- Willing to work weekend or holiday for full maintenance
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in the Computer Science or Management Information System and experience with the Information Technology field.
- Must have the ability to solve technical and operation problems, showing a high level of customer service and project management skills.
- Extensive internet/intranet and LAN knowledge.
- Experience in Network Administration.
- Extensive experience using Windows Active Directory environments and clustering environments.
- Coordinate and manage third party IT vendor / supplier relationships.
- Must have knowledge of the software and hardware in which the applications are being developed (HP UNIX OS, HP Servers & SAN).
TO APPLY click here