Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer and phone network systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, IP phone, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Need to Manage Cisco Switch, Cisco ACI, Palo Alto firewall, Aruba Wireless.
Education / Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in the Computer Science or Management Information System and experience with the Information Technology field.
- Must have the ability to solve technical and operation problems, showing a high level of customer service and project management skills.
- Extensive internet/intranet and LAN knowledge.
- Experience in Network Administration at least 5 years.
- Extensive experience using Windows Active Directory environments and clustering environments.
- Coordinate and manage third party IT vendor / supplier relationships.
- Must have one of CCNA, CCNP, CCNE.
TO APPLY click here