To grow, gain knowledge, and master real world skills necessary to obtain a role within the Advanced Engineering Department. A motivated person is needed and must be able to work with minimum supervision in a challenging environment.
1. High Definition(HD) Map Feature analysis
- HD Map data download & features analysis
- Maintenance the updated Map features & interfaces
2. Validation of Advanced Driver Assist System (ADAS) functions
- Testing cases generation & evaluation
- Generate the testing report & performance analysis
3. Basic Computer Vision Tasks (object detection & tracking)
- Maintain the Database & feature organization
- Simple function implementation
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with advanced engineering team members.
- High Definition Map feature analysis
- Basic computer vision tasks
- Validation of Advanced Driver Assist System functions
- Must be actively pursuing Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Strong technical writing & communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate dedication to completing jobs on time.
- Basic programming experience & skills ( C/C++ , Matlab, or other programming language )
- Plus : basic computer vision & machine learning knowledge
TO APPLY click here