To support the Finance Department at the Plymouth, MI R&D location.
- Maintains and updates inventory valuation and reports
- Maintains perpetual inventory reporting and variance analysis
- Maintains and updates all aspects of material costs
- Communicates with Material Control Department on all aspects of inventory procedures, transactions and valuations
- Maintains and update reimbursable tooling spreadsheets and general ledger unit/nature accounts
- Audits and prepare analysis on all areas of Bills of Material, routings, material costs, purchase orders, reimbursable costs, etc.
- Reviews and approves all freight bills
- Prepares special reports and analysis of freight costs
- Prepares weekly sales analysis report in conjunction with the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Prepares weekly sales report for Management
- Updates material costs for monthly sales analysis
- Interacts on a daily basis and prepare special analysis for the Engineering Department, Sales Department and Material Control Department on all aspects of Inventory management, Bills of Material, routings, etc.
- Performs special assignments as delegated.
- Eight years of experience as an Accountant and or Accounting Specialist.
- Demonstrate to be highly proficient with computer technologies including but not limited to Windows and XP Operating systems, computer networking with the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Accounting System SAP.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Must be computer literate.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing accounting processes.
- Ability to learn and apply Inventory Control concepts and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting functions.
- Ability to provide accurate and timely information to Management.
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Budget and Inventory Tracking
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Following GAAP
- Keeping Deadline
- Periodic travel to plants in Detroit and Toledo
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Analytical thinking
- Stress tolerance
- Mathematical agility
- Document-based communication
TO APPLY click here