Support HR Team in various administrative tasks including Korean to English and English to Korean translations.
- Strong understanding of Korean and US Cultures.
- Translate documents from Korean to English and English to Korean.
- Manage manpower planning.
- Manage budget plan including labor costs.
- Support yearly wage increases.
- Support yearly evaluations and promotions.
- Manage expat visa documentation.
- Manage expat tax reporting support.
- Manage expat expenses (flights, benefits related)
- Headquarter Reporting.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Collaborate with HR team members, including Technical Recruiters, HR Specialists, Sr. HR Expatriate Coordinators, Finance team members, Directors, Department Managers and employees
- Coordinate with MNA payroll team as required
- Communicate, coordinate and work with with Third Party Administrator for benefits, 401(k) as required to resolve issues and administer programs
- Bachelor of Arts (HR, Business preferred)
- Professional Human Resource (PHR) Certification preferred
- Payroll and benefit administration experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under time-constraints with minimal supervision in fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Bilingual in English and Korean
- Systemic Thinking
- Prompt Response
- Sense of Responsibility/Ownership
- Document-based Communication
- Detailed/accurate work handling
TO APPLY click here