Validation of multimedia systems - Vehicle Head Units - to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
- Improve overall system performance by participating in design review and identifying any issues.
- Review updated compatibility between devices as new emerging technology applications are implemented.
- Participate in Design Reviews.
- Identify production requirement, performance issues, and discuss with core design team for a resolution.
- Manage small projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating, and follow-through.
- Work with Design Engineers to further define Specification Requirements and to resolve issues.
- Communicate effectively with core design team to improve overall system performance.
- Must have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Preferred experience with the following: CAN, CANoe, Vehicle Spy, N-BUS
- Knowledge of Android OS/Linus OS
- Experience with OEM vehicle development projects
- Knowledge of Navigation Systems, Telematics Systems, Bluetooth systems, and Media I/O preferred
- Korean (Preferred)
TO APPLY: Click Here