Validation of Multimedia systems - Vehicle Head Units - to insure all requirements are met and the highest quality is reached.
- Review updated compatibility between devices as new emerging technology applications are implemented
- Participate in Design Reviews
- Identify production requirement, performance issues, and negotiate with core design team for a resolution
- Manage small projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating, and follow-through
- Work with Design Engineers to further define Specification Requirements and to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively with core design team and Mobis North America to improve overall system performance
- Create system test plans based on specifications and standards
- Analyze test results
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with multimedia team members.
- Improve overall system performance by participating in design reviews and identifying any issues.
- Preferred experience with the following: CAN, CANoe, Vehicle Spy, N-BUS
- Knowledge of Bluetooth logging tools
- Experience with OEM vehicle development projects
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or Similar
- Knowledge of Navigation Systems, Telematics Systems, Bluetooth Systems, and Medio I/O Preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with customers effectively.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
To Apply: Click Here