Validation of Multimedia and Telematics systems: OEM Radio Headunits, insure all requirements are met and highest software quality is achieved.
- Working knowledge of Navigation Systems, Telematics Systems, Bluetooth systems, and Media I/O.
- Review and update test cases to validate SWs. Perform full validation.
- Participate in design review.
- Identify production requirement or performance issues and negotiate with core design team for resolution.
- Manage small projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating and follow through.
- Work with Design and Software engineers as well as customer to further define requirements and to resolve issues.
- Communicate with core design team and MTCA dept. to improve overall system performance and definition.
- Responsible for communication with Mobis on design definition.
- Responsible for project management and project review.
- Creation of system test plans based on specifications and standards.
- Analyze and follow up with test results.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with engineering team and Test and Development Team
- Find Quality issues and work with Engineers to define requirements and provide a resolution.
- Experience with OEM vehicle development projects from start to production.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Experience with the following tools preferred: CANbus, CANoe, QXDM, ADB, BT logging
- Experience using different logging tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with customers effectively.
- Have experience with OEM vehicle development projects and validation
- Able to travel to Canada and occasional overnight road trips
- Achievement and work ethics
- Conceptual Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Program Management
TO APPLY click here