- Perform vehicle field test, verification and data collection in simulation environment, public road or test track for advanced ADAS system.
- Perform test vehicle modification and Instrumentation of the test vehicles.
- Support customer vehicle application developments in North America.
- Create / document and maintain development test plans, work procedures and processes, and analyze test data and document results in test specifications.
- Track issues, document any test results and coordinate and execute engineering tasks.
- Perform benchmarking test and technology trend survey on ADAS system in North American market.
- Perform system tuning under real life condition and discuss with customer.
- Support various tests with Mobis R&D and different customers.
- Independently and/or within the group, identify and troubleshoot technical issues.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with engineering team
- Create procedures and processes to analyze data from vehicle testing.
- 5-10 years of working experience in vehicle testing/tuning
- B.S. degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Computer Engineering
- Ability to utilize dSPACE mirco autobox, control desk enviroment
- Ability to utilize Matlab,Simulink and Prescan enviroments
- Ability to utilize CAN tools (CANape, CANoe, etc.) and other test equipment
- Experience with radar and camera based ADAS system, such as Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping , parking assist and AVM around view monitoring and Autonomous Emergency Braking.
- Ability to work collaboratively with global partners, particularly Asia.
- Comfortable with test activities in vehicles on public roads and at test tracks.
- Experience in systems / application / requirements engineering
- Basic software, electronics, vehicle communication knowledge, such as CAN, , Ethernet, OBDII, etc.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle dynamics and control systems.
- Valid US driver's license with satisfactory driving record.
- Good communication skills.
- Travel up to 35% of the time (domestic and international combined).
- Achievement, Monitoring & Feedback, Product & Process Understanding
- Problem Solving, Project Management
TO APPLY click here