Telematics Engineer with Project/Program Coordination Responsiblities
- Coordinate projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating, follow-through, and standard project reporting workbook
- Provide Telematics experience to support the customer needs
- Analyze and investigate Telematics technical issues
- Communicate with Headquarter and customer for product requirements and supplies
- Identify production requirement, performance issues, and negotiate with core design team for a resolution.
- Master Schedule for Vehicle Head Units at Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI)
- Coordination of Head Unit Ordering/Tracking.
- Create system test plans based on specifications and standards.
- Will be responsible for handling Master Schedule file from Headquarters (Mabuk, South Korea).
- Analyze test results.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with local team members, customer, and headquarters.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or Similar
- Preferred experience with the following: CAN, CANoe
- Experience with OEM vehicle development projects
- Telematics products
- PMP Program Management
- Knowledge of Infotainment Systems including Navigation Systems, Bluetooth Systems, and Medio I/O Preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with customers effectively.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
To APPLY: Click Here