Purpose of Position:
- The candidate will exhibit in-depth combination of both software development skills and test validation skills for telematics/ infotainment product software design.
- The candidate will be not only engaged in entire software design activities including requirement review, software design review, writing detail design specification, coding, creating test plan and test cases, intensive design level unit testing but also involved in dynamic corner case development, bench test, vehicle test, participating in vehicle quality events, field testing, on-site customer support as well.
- The candidate must have in-depth software design and coding skills, test automation skills, excellent communication skills, project management skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with customers effectively.
- Responsible for designing, documenting, coding, test cases and test plan for unit/integrated product level software testing of in-vehicle infotainment systems.
- Participate in design review and code inspection review.
- Effectively communicating with customer to resolve issues and design changes.
- Device certification activities.
- Participate in vehicle quality events.
- Creation of software requirement, design documents.
- Creation of system test plans based on specifications and standards.
- Define unit and integration test cases and conduct design level and product level testing.
- Responsible for unit and integration test automation, find the bug before vehicle audit event, upon the new software release.
- Manage small projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating and follow through.
- Works with the customer to further define requirements and to resolve issues.
- Communicate effectively with customers to improve overall system performance.
- Responsible for project management and project review with customers.
- Strong understanding of object oriented design methods in one or more object oriented programming languages (C++, Java).
- Experience with Android, or Linux platform based development.
- Experience in creating unit and integration test cases out of requirements.
- Strong hands-on skills in debugging, and analyzation of complex systems.
- Familiar with industry standard Software Development Life Cycle processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and customer facing skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in automotive infotainment software development (especially Telematics or Multimedia, Navigation, Voice Recognition, Amazon Alexa software)
- Experience in large-scale multi-threaded projects.
- Experience in developing automotive grade software.
- Experience with Wireless Networking.
- Project management and presentation skills.
- MS degree in Computer Science, or related field.
TO APPLY click here