- Contact Us
1. Propose and plan new projects to advance AV technology toward goals
- Participate in development of new concepts and project ideas to advance Mobis AE goals.
- Review and refine ideas from other members of Mobis AE team.
- Formulate effective project plans to achieve useful results towards new concepts and ideas.
- Work with AE department heads to budget and plan project resources.
2. Provide technical leadership for research project teams
- Identify, delegate, and track top level project tasks of project team members.
- Support technical development of junior members of team.
- Provide single point of contact to management for status and reporting.
- Coordinate team level decisions for unexpected challenges and changes.
3. Execute research projects
- Work to meet research project objectives on time and within budget.
- Provide effective technical/project leadership to guide and motivate team.
- Create final project report and ensure necessary documentation is captured.
4. Develop expertise and state of the art knowledge in domain of Camera/Vision processing/Lidar (pos 101).
- Track regional intelligence and developments in field of expertise.
- Engage in strategic regional activities (workshops, conferences, etc).
- Interact with other professionals/experts in the field.
Propose and plan new projects to advance AV technology toward goals.
Provide technical leadership for research project teams.
Execute research projects.
Develop expertise and state of the art knowledge in domain of Autonomy/Systems/Robotics (pos 103).
Experience Level 8 - 10 years of engineering experience with:
- R&D project lead experience
- Automotive research & development experience
- Advanced engineering focus
- Automotive chassis/system/safety experience
- Simulation and system analysis experience
Masters in Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Computer, Systems, or Electronics
PhD a plus
Research or advanced engineering project lead.
Contracting with external research partners/services.
Active Safety or autonomous vehicle technology development.
Project planning and execution
Technical team leadership
Innovation and Creativity
Documenting Intellectual property
International teamwork and coordination
Vehicle chassis systems knowledge
Development enviroinments (vehicle and simulation)
C++ and Model based development (Matlab/Simulink)
TO APPLY click here