The Program Manager is responsible for coordinating with other departments to launch programs on-time and to cost.
- Act as the business leader responsible for Programs/Projects from inception to the conclusion of the program. Represent Mobis with customers.
- Coordinate with other departments or members in the organization to achieve specified goals.
- Develop and maintain program timing plan with all key milestones.
- Track all open issues, conduct review meetings internal and external with customers.
- Build rapport and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Take full responsibility in leading the organization to program launch.
- Ensure programs launch on time and meet project deliverables.
- Ensure program profitability (component, capital, tooling).
- Oversee functional areas during development to meet key deliverables (Engineering, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Finance, Quality, Production).
- Monitor timing, quality, technical and financial risks and issues on assigned projects. Mitigate risks or resolve issues where possible. Elevate and focus management attention when there is not timely resolution.
- Ensure that timely and accurate Gate Reviews (APQP) and routine reports are conducted on assigned projects, using these tools to expose risks and elevate issues.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Sales & Customer
- Own Timing / Deliverables
- Track Open Issues / Budgets
- Experience in automotive industry required (10+ years with OEM/Tier 1 preferred). Cross-functional, project management experience desired.
- BS in engineering (electrical or mechanical concentration) required. MS in engineering or MBA preferred.
- APQP, OEM/Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturing, Purchasing or Sales is beneficial
- PMI certification desired
- Budget Management
- Strategic Planning
- Computer (Microsoft office suite, Project, Internet based systems)
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Achieving timing milestones
- Launch to budget
- Achieve product cost structure
- Need to be able to travel within USA, to Mexico and Asia
- Korean or Spanish is a plus
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Time management
TO APPLY click here