The Technical Specialist of Regulations and Licenses, R&D Strategy & Planning is responsible for leading all research for regulations, policies, and certification procedures for technology, market, and products to automotive industry to support engineering and sales teams in the Research & Development (R&D) at the Mobis Plymouth location.
- Conduct research activities mainly for regulations, policies and certification procedures related to automotive products & applications for the various product areas across the Mobis R&D teams.
- Understand and secure government rules and regulations pertinent to each product areas such as autonomous driving, ADAS and ICT
- Complete reports as needed; communicate daily, weekly and monthly with team and leadership.
- Support the development of the mid- and long-term product planning strategy for MTCA teams.
- Communicate with Mobis Korea Regulations and Certification teams for the regular updates.
- Identify specific conferences, seminars, trade shows and meetings relevant for the regulations, policies and certifications related to the Mobis products and applications
- Identify network of NHTSA, SAE or other relevant organizations to support current and future product developments.
- Assigned tasks (20%)
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with R & D team members, sales team, and Mobis Korea colleagues (R&D Planning Team, Technical Strategy Team)
- Gather research data, published announcements and non-published information for regulations, policies and certification procedures numerous products associated with the R&D teams.
- Communicate regularly with teams to share new updates and to complete reports.
- Conduct workshops and conferences for new regulations, policies and certification procedures to inform Mobis N. America teams and Mobis Korea Mabuk R&D teams.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the organizations of automotive regulations, policies and certifications such as NHTSA, SAE or DOT
- At least 1 years automotive engineering experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or equivalent experience with technical degree preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Strong research reports completed in a timely manner
- Strong networks in the automotive regulations and policy organizations
- Coordination & Integration
- Product & Process Understanding
TO APPLY click here