To support Sales activities in the Bay Area of California, specifically Electronics and Lighting.
- Provide sales support.
- Provide support in pricing studies and assist in response to customer requests.
- Interact with customers, with focus being on building relationships.
- Provide post bid award feedback.
- Facilitates reaching program milestones.
- Track open issues.
- Assist in collection of purchase orders.
- Represents MOBIS at customer meetings.
- Coordinate with HQ in Korea.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with Sales Managers.
- Preferably 5 years or more of work experience in the related field.
- Five or more years of experience with automotive electronics, lighting experience and/or Sales experience.
- Demonstrate to be highly proficient with compute technologies including but not limited to Windows and XP Operating systems, computer networking with the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Business, or related discipline.
- Data Analysis and Problem Solving (with attention to detail).
- Organization and Planning.
- Experience with selling electronic or lighting products preferred.
- Written and verbal communication required.
- Interpersonal Relations preferred (confidently interact with individuals at all levels).
- Account Representative
- Automotive/Manufacturing work experience
- Standard business software experience including MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous Sales experience
- Occasional international travel
- Frequent local travel
- Customer Focus
- Monitoring & Feedback
- Service Orientation
TO APPLY click here