The Sr. Manager will lead and manage the sales function for all electronic accounts at Mobis North America Plymouth.
- Oversee and manage electronic sales function.
- Verify that Program Management group coordinates customer requirements with Mobis engineering and manufacturing activities.
- Responsible for overall commercial issues with customers.
- Development of new electronic business through strategic customer business plans.
- Coordination and implementation of BP activities with Mobis Korea Sales and R&D.
- Review pf mew RFQ's, coordinate costs with Mobis Korea Sales.
- Feasibility study and quotations coordinate with engineering at MNA and Korea.
- Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Attend regular meetings with customer and documentation to the MNA president and Mobis business team.
- Coordinate production related issues.
- Coordinate and manage technical related customer and Mobis issues.
- Follows up on sales management issues with customers related to the delivery and payment terms.
- Participates in continued education to learn about new products and improved sales techniques.
- Manage quarterly engineering and quality meetings with customers and internal Mobis groups.
- Manage and coordinate customer trips to Mobis Korea/China.
- Clearly communicate the status of custom activities to the director of sales and to Mobis Korea sales and R&D groups.
- Communicate the NA market status for automotive electronic products and competition to the MNA president.
- Manage electronics sale function
- Attending regular meetings consistently with customer and provide documentation to president and Mobis business team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, business or related field
- 8+ years of experience
- Prior electronics experience
- Prior Program Management experience preferred.
- Previous electronics sales experience
- Automotive/Manufacturing work experience
- Frequent Local Travel
- Occasional International Travel
To Apply click here