Lead full multimedia systems from concept to launch to ensure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
- Working knowledge of Navigation System, Telematics System, Bluetooth, Voice recognition and Full System Validation
- Lead programs from concept to launch with planning vehicle testing, SW/HW validation and release
- Responsible for all issues reported by customer and follow up with specialists to fix then close the issues
- Provide full customer support and present Mobis on their site
- Participate in design reviews, audits
- Identify production requirement or performance issues and negotiate with core design team for resolution
- Works with the customer to further define requirements and to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively with core design team and MTCA to improve overall system performance
- Responsible for project management and project review with customers
- Creation of system test plans based on specifications and standards
- Analyze the test results
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with multimedia team members.
- Improve overall system performance by participating in design reviews and identifying any issues.
- Must have 3 year + experience in multimedia
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experiences with the following tools: V-CAN, M-CAN, N-BUS preferred.
- Have experience with OEM vehicle development project from start to production.
- Some experience with Electronics Hardware is desirable
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with customers effectively.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
TO APPLY click here