To create and support electric power steering (EPS) embedded software, test and development tools, and control logic implementation in the North American region.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Embedded software development/implementation:
- Develop / modify embedded C software for MDPS control and testing
- Create associated CANape-based tools and files (dbc, ASAP, GUIs) for testing and tuning
- Test software including code simulation, ECU test and in-vehicle test
- Assist with SW architecture design and improvement, and other code optimization, including design reviews
2. Design interactive user interfaces:
- Design and implement Interactive Graphical User Interfaces to be used for tuning of EPS system.
- The interfaces will incorporate Matlab algorithms (or C code) to perform complex computation, read/store data in various formats and interact with CANape (and possibly other software) to communicate with the EPS.
- Code the user interface ideally under Matlab (possibly other programming tools).
- Ensure deployment in the field and proper interaction with communication and tuning software (i.e. CANape).
- Expand functionality based on customer and user feedback.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- North American EPS team
- EPS teams at Mobis R&D center in Mabuk (Seoul), Korea
- Key customers
- 3-5 years in real-time embedded software development
- BS/MS in Software, Computer, or Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- C/C++ language programming experience for embedded systems in Automotive or a similar industry
- Experience in Graphical User Interface development preferably using Matlab
- Experience with Vector Tools (CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer) and CAN protocol
- Embedded systems development, including debugger, configuration management tools, etc.
- Experience with electric motors (design, control, testing, modeling, etc.)
- Good problem finding and solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of ANSI C/MISRA rules for coding standards
- Experience in digital & analog control implementation
Key Result Areas & Success Indicators
- Ability to code, build, flash EPS software to ECU
- Creation and support of analysis and tuning tools/user interfaces using Matlab and Vector tools
- Configuration manage and document tool and software development
- 10-20% for business trips, domestic and abroad
TO APPLY: Click Here