Validation of multimedia systems Vehicle Head Units to insure that all requirements are met and the highest software quality is achieved.
- Knowledge of Navigation Systems, Telematics Systems, Bluetooth systems, and Media I/O.
- Review updated compatibility between devices as new emerging technology applications are implemented.
- Participate in Design Reviews.
- Identify production requirement, performance issues, and Negotiate with core design team for a resolution.
- Manage small projects and technical resources, including planning, estimating, and follow-through.
- Work with Design Engineers to further define requirements and to resolve issues.
- Responsible for communication with customer design definition.
- Responsible for project management and project review with customers.
- Communicate effectively with core design team and MNA to improve overall system performance.
- Create system test plans based on specifications and standards.
- Analyze test results.
Collaborative Working Relationships
- Work collaboratively with engineering team.
- Work with Engineers to define requirements and provide a resolution for issues.
- Experience with OEM vehicle development projects from start to production.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- Preferred experience with the following: CAN, CANoe, Vehicle Spy, N-BUS.
- Knowledge of BT logging tools is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team.
- Korean language skills
- Coordinator and scheduling
- Occasional evening meetings and/or contacting Korean leads
- Translating assignments and steps
- Follow up of issues
To Apply click here