System Engineering, Autonomous Driving, Autonomous Vehicles, Sensor Fusion, Situational Awareness, World Model, Matlab, Simulink, C++, Mechatronics, sensors, actuators, Model Based System Engineering, Model Based Development, IGVC, AUVSI, ROS, Mobile Robotics, Robot Navigation
- Help team design, develop, and test new software for autonomous vehicle research projects.
- Lead creation and maintenance of system requirements, subsystem requirements, system architecture designs, and system test plans
- Work with Advanced Engineering development teams creating new software for intelligent vehicle systems
- Work with Advanced Engineering analysis and testing teams building test vehicles, simulation systems, and conducting field testing
- Design and develop software tools as needed to support data acquisition during advanced R&D projects
Pursue innovative approaches to provide optimized solutions to complex problems with focus on maintainability and reliability
- 3+ years of relevant experience including:
- System engineering for vehicle active safety control software.
- Integrating various vehicle subsystem and sensor outputs for new functionalities.
Software development in model based and/or C++ environments.
- S. in Engineering: Software, Electrical, Electronics, Computer
Masters/PhD a plus
To apply click here